Hawks View, Ridges & Middleton Pre-Kindergarten Programs
The Sherwood School District is excited to continue to offer Pre-Kindergarten in the Fall of 2022. Our inclusive Pre-Kindergarten programs have the goal of offering high-quality early learning education that promotes social-emotional learning and academic skills students need to be successful in school and beyond. Our current programs are inclusive, providing rich early learning opportunities for typically developing children and children with developmental delays and disabilities. This will be a tuition-based program, with financial assistance available for families who qualify.
We will be accepting applications starting February 25, 2022. There are 20 spots available at each site. Use the Pre-Kindergarten Application to apply!
Steps to apply and timeline for the Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Fill out the online Pre-Kindergarten Application or the paper Pre-Kindergarten Application in English or Spanish (Submit paperwork if applying for financial assistance).
- If your child is accepted, you must enroll your student in the Sherwood School District and submit the first month of tuition (if applicable) to reserve your spot no later than two weeks from notification, to hold your slot. Information on how to enroll and pay tuition will be provided to families that are accepted into the program.
- Additional waitlist slots may become available throughout the summer and families will be contacted as spots become available.
- Starting in late August, Pre-Kindergarten teachers will reach out to meet with families and students to learn more about your child and their needs.
- September 7th is the first day of school!
Pre-Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions (updated regularly)
For support in Spanish contact Maria Quiñones Community Liaison/Enlace Comunitario email@example.com