The following resources are not affiliated with Sherwood School District, however they are provided here for your convenience.
Dental Resources for Portland Metro Area
Medical Teams International (MTI) Dental Hotline
Urgent dental needs only / Solamente Urgencias Dentales
- Linea Dental (Dental Hotline)
- English: 503-624-1026 – Fillings and extractions only
- Español: 503-343-3370
Virginia Garcia Memorial Dental Hotline (in English and Español)
- Beaverton Dental (503) 718-3675
- Cornelius: (503) 359-8505
- Hillsboro: (503) 352-2354
- McMinnville: (503) 883-4700
- Newberg: (971) 281-3050
- Tualatin School-Based Health Center: (503) 431-5975 (dental hygienist available)
All Saints Episcopal Church Dental Van (with MTI)
Call All Saints for an appointment. Urgent Dental Needs Only/fillings and extractions only.
PCC Dental Clinic Sylvania Campus
Exams, Cleanings, Fillings, X-rays and sealants
Dental Hygiene Clinic in Hillsboro
Cleanings and Exams Only
Tigard Family Dental
Provides discount for those without insurance, also accepts OHP
Braces Assistance for Low Income Families
$30 Application Fee
$650 Required Financial Investment
Click here for more information and application process
Give Kids a Smile Clinic / Free Dental Care
For Children Ages 2-18
Vision and Hearing Screenings Too
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Pacific University Dental Hygiene Clinic (on MAX line at Tuality Hospital/SE 8th Ave. stop)
- 222 SE 8th Ave., Second floor
- Hillsboro, OR
Call 503-352-7373 for an appointment and for more information.
Dental x-rays, cleaning, and some dental treatments, eye and hearing screenings available, too.
Please also see our “Immunizations” page for more resources.
BRING ANY KNOWN IMMUNIZATION RECORDS AND/OR ANY RELATED VACCINE DOCUMENTS AND LETTERS.