If you are having a mental health crisis or need help after regular school hours, please call:

  • Washington County Crisis Line at 503-291-9111
  • The crisis line is open 24 hours per day
  • Hearing Impaired TDD: 1-800-735-2900

Mental Health Coordinator

  • Mary Massey MA, LMFT
  • Mental Health Care Coordinator
  • Phone 503-825-5092
  • mmassey@sherwood.k12.or.us

Sherwood School District Mental Health counseling assists students and families who have questions or concerns about mental health and can, when necessary, assist in finding appropriate treatment and support.

If parents/guardians have questions or concerns about their child, they are encouraged to contact our office.

We are now located in the new District Office Building (the former Hopkins school) at: 21920 SW Sherwood Blvd. If you need to contact us please do so by email or call the numbers listed to leave a message. We are not in the office at this time to take phone calls due to COVID issues. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.