Applying for Free or Reduced Price Meals

To be eligible for Free or Reduced Meals, families must complete a Free or Reduced Meals application each year (One application per household). To apply online, please click the link below.

Questions about eligibility or the application process? See the Frequently Asked Questions Guide below.

For a printable version of the application, see links below or contact your child’s school office. Fill out the application and return to your student’s school or mail to: 21920 SW Sherwood Blvd. Sherwood OR 97140. Attn: Gia Saporito.

If you need assistance in completing the application, please contact your child’s school office.

Medicaid/CHIP Information Sharing Opt-Out

If your children get free or reduced price school meals, they may also be able to get free or low-cost health insurance through Medicaid or the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).

Because health insurance is so important to children’s well-being, the law allows us to tell Medicaid and CHIP that your children are eligible for free or reduced price meals, unless you tell us not to. Medicaid and CHIP only use the information to identify children who may be eligible for their programs. Program officials may contact you to offer to enroll your children. Filling out the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application does not automatically enroll your children in health insurance.

If you do not want us to share your information with Medicaid or CHIP, fill out the form below and submit to Nutrition Services by mail at 21920 SW Sherwood Blvd., Sherwood OR 97140, or by email at (submitting this opt-out form will not change your child’s access to free or reduced price meals).

Permission to Share Form – Additional Benefits Opt-In

In order to be eligible for other benefits, (such as reduced student fees, athletic fees, holiday gift drives, etc.) complete a Permission to Share form below. Please note that these benefits are not available to students who qualify for free and reduced meals under the Oregon Earned Income Guidelines.

Paper forms: submit to Nutrition Services by mail at 21920 SW Sherwood Blvd., Sherwood OR 97140, or by email at