Online Registration Information
The Sherwood School District now offers online registration as a new, convenient way to enroll in school. New and existing families may use the online registration system to enroll new and withdrawn returning students in the 2021-22 school year.
Please note that registration is not necessary for current Sherwood students, as they are automatically enrolled in the 2021-22 school year.
Online registration is accessible at https://bit.ly/SSD-OLR
New families may sign up for a ParentVUE account at this site and complete registration. Parents of current and former Sherwood students must log in with their existing ParentVUE account or obtain a ParentVUE activation key to complete registration. Please contact your current student’s school with any questions about ParentVUE activation.
Paper-Based Registration Information
Paper-based registration is also available. To register using paper forms, complete the Steps to Enrollment below, contact the appropriate school to submit your enrollment documents.
- Archer Glen Elementary – 503-825-5100
- Judy Morales, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawks View Elementary – 503-825-5400
- Laura Hogan, email@example.com
- Middleton Elementary – 503-825-5300
- Melinda Mulkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridges Elementary – 503-825-5700
- Lisa Wright, email@example.com
- Sherwood Middle School – 503-825-5500
- Allison Kopp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Line: 503-825-5520
- Sherwood High School – 503-825-6000
- Tracie Harbick, email@example.com
- Direct Line: 503-825-6022
Steps to Enrollment
1. Identify your Child’s School
As a new resident, please locate the school for your home address using our online Boundary Map.
2. Locate the Required Documents
- Proof of Address: 2 items from the list below
- Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Statement
- Rental Lease Agreement
- Utility Bill (electricity, gas, water/sewer)
- Oregon Driver’s License
- Oregon Identification Card
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Immunization Records
3. Complete the Registration Forms
Complete the appropriate registration forms. If you need a paper copy, please contact the school directly to obtain the required forms.
4. Free and Reduced Lunch Information
Please visit our Nutrition Services page for information on the Free and Reduced Lunch program.