Who do I notify if I am homeschooling my student? If you live within the Sherwood School District and plan to homeschool, please make the following notifications.

Where do I submit my Intent to Enroll in a charter or online school?

  • Send Intent to Enroll form to Kami Golden at kgolden@sherwood.k12.or.us or mail/hand-deliver to Sherwood School District, 21920 SW Sherwood Blvd, Sherwood, OR 97140.

How do I request or submit a Student Transfer request?

  • Please click here to visit our Student Transfers page for additional information.