- The Sherwood School District accepts online payments for student fees in the form of credit/debit card and ACH transfer.
- Fees may also be paid, in person, at your student’s school.
- Please select the appropriate payment system below based on the type of fee(s) you would like to pay.
Class/Athletic/Activity Fee Payments
- All online student fees payments except for lunch accounts are now managed through ParentVUE.
- If your student has a credit on their account, please contact the school bookkeeper to apply this credit toward other fees
- Please note that you must access ParentVUE through a web browser. The mobile apps do not support payments.
- Click the link below to access ParentVUE
- Please click the link below for instructions on how to pay fees through ParentVUE
Lunch Account Payments
- Online lunch accounts continue to be managed by PayForIt.net. Payments may be made online by credit/debit card or ACH transfer, or in person at your student’s school
- Click the link below to access PayForIt
- Please click the link below to view the PayForIt flyer with instructions on how to create an account