Sherwood Family Resource Center
SHARE is a place for families to seek information, resources, and support services. The SHARE Center’s purpose is to strengthen community partnerships and decrease barriers related to student success, thereby improving the ability of all children and families to engage fully in a positive school experience. In addition to addressing basic needs in the community and school, SHARE serves as a community link to social, emotional, and behavioral supports within the local area. We also help provide resources to children in our community from birth. All services are free of cost to our families in Sherwood.
Are donations accepted?
YES!! We accept:
- Gift cards (Walmart, Safeway, Target, Gas cards, etc)
- New school supplies
- Diapers, pull ups, wipes
- Basic necessities (toiletries, household cleaning & paper products)
- Monetary donations
- By Appointment – we are currently accepting new, gently used and clean clothing/shoes for children birth to 18 in the following categories:
- Athletic style pants in all sizes/genders – pants with elastic waists, stretchy fabric.
- Coats! All sizes and all genders of coats! (birth to Mens XL)
- Shoes – Girls and Boys elementary sizes
- New Underwear in all sizes/genders
- Please visit our Amazon Wish List here to see some of our current needs.
Can I Volunteer?
All volunteers need to submit a district background check that you can find here. Once you have submitted your form we can then schedule you for a quick orientation.
SSD District Office – side of the building that backs to the apartment complex/neighborhood, near the closed black security gate
21920 S.W. Sherwood Blvd.
Sherwood, OR. 97140
phone: (503) 825-5085
Family Resource Coordinator/Early Learning
phone: (503) 825-5087
- Information and referrals: food, clothing, counseling, medical, healthy child development, preschool, and housing
- Interpretation services
- Parenting classes
- Clothing closet
- School supplies
- Volunteer opportunities
Visits to the Clothing Closet and Pantry are by appointment only.