The next business meeting of the Sherwood School District Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at the District Office Board Room (21920 SW Sherwood Blvd). The agenda for this meeting can be viewed here.
- 5:30pm – Board Work Session (public meeting)
- 7:00pm – Regular Meeting (public meeting)
Members of the public are invited to attend Board meetings in-person at our District Office Board Room, with consideration of the Board’s newly adopted meeting and public comment guidelines, which can be found here. These guidelines include:
- Attendees will follow all current applicable safety recommendations, including existing mask mandates and physical distancing.
- Meeting capacity will be limited to seating allowed under currently applicable physical distancing guidelines. There will be no “standing room” as the entirety of the audience section will be maximized.
- In-person attendees need to be respectful of those presenting by remaining quiet and observing behavior appropriate of a public meeting. Failure of adherence to all guidelines by attendees will result in the meeting immediately being called to recess and moved into a live stream only format.
All meetings of the Board of Directors can also be viewed live at the District’s YouTube channel at https://bit.ly/39VlhD3.
Public comment for this meeting can be provided via in-person attendance or via online submission, up to three minutes in length. For in-person public comment, sign up is required and must be completed by 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time. Please arrive at the District Office Board Room no later than 6:45pm to sign up for in-person public comment.
To electronically submit written public comment for this meeting, please complete the form here. Electronic submission of public comment will be accepted until 3pm on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. During the meeting, all electronically submitted public comment will be read aloud by the Board Secretary, up to three minutes in length per comment. Please note that members of the public may submit their comments in-person OR via online submission, but not both. Written comments submitted by those who have already spoken in-person during the meeting will not be read aloud.
The purpose of public comment is for members of our Board of Directors to hear public concerns, comments, and opinions. Board members will not respond to submitted public comment.